This trek is the most famous and popular trekking destination
in Nepal. You will be enjoying simply with unsurpassable
views of the Manaslu, Annapurna Range and Manang valley,
Kali Gandaki valley, River, waterfalls, Richfield terraces,
tradition and culture in this trek.
Annapurna Circuit trek follows ancient paths used as trade
routes between Nepal and Tibet. These paths have long
facilitated the flow of cultures and religions in this remote and
formerly inaccessible region. Today Tibetan Mahayana Buddhism, Hinduism and the
mysterious Bon-Po religion still coexist and interpenetrate one another in this region, which
contains many pilgrimage sites.
- Duration of trekking : 21 days
- Grade : Moderate / Hard
- Type of Trek : Camping / Tea house
- Recommended season : Spring / Autumn / Winter
- Trekking starting point : Kathmandu / Besishahar
- Trekking ending point : Pokhara
- Maximum height : 5416 m.
- Airport/Hotel/ pick up and drop-off
- All ground local transportation
- Three night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB basis.
- Full board meals as per itinerary (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Necessary Trekking Permit and all national park fees.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Expert bilingual, government license holder Guide.
- Domestic flight for the guide if required.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Trekking Porter as required (usually 1 porter for 2 members)
- Necessary Trekking equipment such as sleeping bag, down jacket.
- Travel Insurance of our staffs.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service, which will be paid by your Travel insurance
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes, vat and service charges.
- Fare well dinner.
What’s not included
- Nepal entry visa fee, which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport –
- All International airfares
- Travel insurance.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses such as gratuity (recommended), gifts etc.
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Emergency Rescue and Evacuation cost or any types of travel insurance