Chulu Peak is situated to the north of the Annapurna
range, and is an ideal summit for those wanting to
extend their climbing experience beyond the trekking
peaks of the Everest region. It is a prominent peak in
the Manang Himal range, rising majestically from the
semi-arid flatlands of the Manang valley, in the mid
northwest region of Nepal. At 6410m Chulu West is the
highest peak in the Manang Himal range and is also
considered on of the most beautiful. It is also and ideal
peak on which to develop expeditionary style
experience, as members will play an active role in establishing intermediary camps on the
This trek is strenuous therefore a high level of physical fitness is essential. A strong sense of
adventure, and the willingness to walk 8 to 9 hours a day, often at high altitude is strongly
recommended. A basic knowledge of mountain climbing is an advantage, although our
experienced Sherpa guides will guide and accompany you to the top.
- Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Free day or sightseeing around kathmandu valley
- Day 03: Kathmandu drive to Besi Sahar trek to Ngadi (930 m.)
- Day 04: Ngadi trek to Jagat (1300 m.)
- Day 05: Jagat trek to Taal (1707 m.)
- Day 06: Tal trek to Bagar Chhap (2160 m.)
- Day 07: Bagar Chhap trek to Chame (2670 m.)
- Day 08: Chame trek to Hongde (3250 m.)
- Day 09: Hongde trek to Ngawal Village (3600 m.)
- Day 10: Ngawal trek to Base Camp
- Day 11: Acclimatize
- Day 12: Climb to High Camp
- Day 13 - 14-15 -16: Climbing days
- Day 17: Back to Base Camp
- Day 18: Base Camp trek to Manang (3540 m.)
- Day 19: Manang trek to Churi Lattar (4200 m)
- Day 20: Churi Lattar trek to Thorang Phedi (4450 m.)
- Day 21: Cross over the Thorang-La (5416 m to Muktinath (3750 m.)
- Day 22: Muktinath trek to Kagbendi (2800 m. / 9185 ft)
- Day 23: Kagbeni trek to Jomsom
- Day 24: Jomsom flight to Pokhara
- Day 25: Drive or flight back to Kathmandu
- Day 26: Free day for shopping for relax
- Day 27: Flight back to your homeland
- Airport/Hotel/ pick up and drop-off
- All ground local transportation
- Three night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB basis.
- Full board meals as per itinerary (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Necessary Trekking Permit and all national park fees.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Expert bilingual, government license holder Guide.
- Domestic flight for the guide if required.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Trekking Porter as required (usually 1 porter for 2 members)
- Necessary Trekking equipment such as sleeping bag, down jacket.
- Travel Insurance of our staffs.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service, which will be paid by your Travel insurance
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes, vat and service charges.
- Fare well dinner.
What’s not included
- Nepal entry visa fee, which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport –
- All International airfares
- Travel insurance.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses such as gratuity (recommended), gifts etc.
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Emergency Rescue and Evacuation cost or any types of travel insurance