Chulu West 6419m is situated in a tiny valley and
situated at the north of Manang. This is one of the Peak
can be seen from the major trail Thorong La/ Thorung
la pass trekking. One should have a technical idea to
climb Chulu west peak. North West Ridge is summit
way. While climbing this peak, be prepared for steep
scree to col a 4,900 m. North of the col ascend snow
slopes for 200 meters to a rock band at 5,100 m. Climb.
This difficult rock band to 5,450 m., cross on to a snow
plateau at 5,530m and follow the progressively narrowing ridge to the summit (Chulu West).
To climb Chulu Central, cross the snow plateau and then traverse onto the Chulu Glacier basin
east of the ridge.
Ascend the broad glacier slopes avoiding serac obstacles. While not technically difficult, this
area can be nasty in soft snow and is prone to avalanche under certain conditions. Continue
toward the obvious Central summit on steeping snow until it is possible to gain the crest of the
summit ridge, which may be corniced. This leads directly to a small saddle and the final 15-
- Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel and welcome Dinner
- Day 02 : Drive Bensishar (823 m)
- Day 03 : Trek to Bahundanda (1310 m)
- Day 04 : Trek to Change (2657 m)
- Day 05 : Trek to Thonje (1920 m)
- Day 06 : Trek to Chame (2651 m)
- Day 07 : Trek to Pissang (3333 m)
- Day 08 : Trek to Manang (3351 m)
- Day 09 : Manang, acclimatization day
- Day 10 : Ledder
- Day 11 : Chulu West base camp
- Day 12 : High Camp
- Day 13 : Summit day (6584 m)
- Day 14 : Extra day to summit
- Day 15 : Back to base camp
- Day 16 : Manang
- Day 17 : Pissang
- Day 18 : Chame
- Day 19 : Syangje
- Day 20 : Bahundanda
- Day 21 : Besisashar
- Day 22 : Drive back to Kathmandu
- Day 23 : Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing & farewell Diner
- Day 24 : Fly back to homeland
- Airport/Hotel/ pick up and drop-off
- All ground local transportation
- Three night’s hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with BB basis.
- Full board meals as per itinerary (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Necessary Trekking Permit and all national park fees.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek.
- Expert bilingual, government license holder Guide.
- Domestic flight for the guide if required.
- Kathmandu valley sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Trekking Porter as required (usually 1 porter for 2 members)
- Necessary Trekking equipment such as sleeping bag, down jacket.
- Travel Insurance of our staffs.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service, which will be paid by your Travel insurance
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available)
- All government taxes, vat and service charges.
- Fare well dinner.
What’s not included
- Nepal entry visa fee, which can be issued on your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport –
- All International airfares
- Travel insurance.
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu
- Your personal expenses such as gratuity (recommended), gifts etc.
- Cold drinks and beverages
- Emergency Rescue and Evacuation cost or any types of travel insurance